Random musings and observations from an individual with too much time on his hands

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Lost this weekend

Well, I was trying to get people to go to Spruce Knob WV this weekend since we get a 5-day weekend, but the club is too small (~12 people each week, half are regular) to generate enough interest in going away for a few days. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed.

I'm wrestling weather to take the 3-4 of us down who may be interested, or to stay here, maybe see if I can make it up to a wedding of an old friend of mine. Who knows.

What's really frustrating is how I can plan something for weeks and everyone comes up with plans, but on a moment, suddenly I am leading babes through hellfire. How do I harness that?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to spiritoftheoak
Powered by groups.yahoo.com