Random musings and observations from an individual with too much time on his hands

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Flip-Flop

I am not a fan of Kerry.

That said, I fuckin' hate Bush. The lesser of two evils, I guess.

Mae West always said that given two evils, she would always choose the one she hadn't tried before. I hope that feeling pervades.

Not that I don't likes him in some ways. Kerry certainly gives off the persona of an intelligent man. Especially in the debates -- he is always writing notes and is very well-spoken and intelligent.

However, it would be wonderful to have a candidate passionate about the issues. Someone not only eloquent in debate but all relied up and intense. Kerry is so mild.

Well, I guess I can't get everything without running myself.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to spiritoftheoak
Powered by groups.yahoo.com