Random musings and observations from an individual with too much time on his hands

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Just a bit of something I was talking about over on the ES message boards:

Oh Jesusmaryandjoseph! Don't get me started on the CRAP the include as an afterthought in the news paper. We lost the trinity years ago. Bloom County/Outland, Calvin and Hobbes, and The Far Side.

They are STILL FUCKING PRINTING PEANUTS IN THE GODDAMN PAPER!

It was old and lame years ago, stretched as if it were Bilbo at the end of the third age. Too many comics sit on the page plugged into life support. The have all the edge of a barn side. I can't hardly bear to look at them anymore.

So I go online for my comics fix.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to spiritoftheoak
Powered by groups.yahoo.com