Random musings and observations from an individual with too much time on his hands

Saturday, September 20, 2003

The UPS Man

I order lots of stuff from the internet. It's easy, it's fun, and I can do it in my underwear. However, the UPS man comes during the middle of the day, when I'm usually not here. Ok, Tuesdays I have off, but four other days of the week, I have work or class.

What I wonder is why they come then. I'm sure it is appropriate for businesses, being open and all, but there are not a lot of people who just sit at home all day. Why don't they have a little box on the slip that asks when you expect to be home? That way they're sure to get you, and you're sure to get your package.

Just a suggestion.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to spiritoftheoak
Powered by groups.yahoo.com