Random musings and observations from an individual with too much time on his hands

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

PaR Ty!

Summer is almost over. Nothing brings that home so much as an "End of Summer Party".

I say this because I made it to one last weekend. Much of the usual, music, food, and beer. Cheap generic american light beer of some kind, but I was only required to have a few.

Also, a big bonfire and fireworks. Nothing says party like burning something.

Yes, the End of Summer Party harkens back to ancient primal feelings.

I guess my point is thus: Go to one; or more. Have fun. Labor Day is coming, the National holiday for barbecue and End of Summer Partying. You don't need any more excuses.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to spiritoftheoak
Powered by groups.yahoo.com