Random musings and observations from an individual with too much time on his hands

Saturday, August 23, 2003

Back For the Evening

One would think that the friday before classes start would be an incredible party night at the bars… but no.
I guess not everyone is back yet.

I did run into my friend Lori tonight, and her friend from home. They seemed to be having a good time; but this is starting to look like a journal.

Looking out my window here, a quote by Robin Williams comes to my mind: "Lo! For the moon hangs low like a testicle in the sky!" It's just a crescent moon floating just above the buildings at this late hour of the night. I would hope one day to be regarded as brilliant as him. Or Dennis Miller. They are among the brightest public figures of our time, either one could probably outwit Dubya drunk and stoned.

As a final note, I am reminded that Will Wheaton was on The Screensavers this evening as a guest host. WOOT!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to spiritoftheoak
Powered by groups.yahoo.com