Random musings and observations from an individual with too much time on his hands

Friday, July 25, 2003

Interesting News

While fiddling around on "FARK" (see sidebar) I came across two links I liked. (A) (B) about some random number affected computers. I just think it's cool a college really has a parapsychology department. After all, many important developments have come from ideas no one believed.
FARK is great for all those random news items. And Photoshop. Photoshop is good.

I don't get on the internet as much, or get as much done on it, since I'm away from my broadband connection. Modems are just too damn slow for us wild techie types. Otherwise there'd be a few Slashdot stories floating around here too, perhaps some other random computer-stuff.

Maybe I'm just being strange, but I hate it when roommates eat your food. It drives me blimey up the wall. "No I left food out so YOU wouldn't be inconvienced by going to the fridge to get it out. I wasn't going to eat that later."
"Of course I bought that for YOU to drink. I never spend money on myself."
Some people just believe the world owes them, I guess.

Also today, I was over reading Wil Wheaton dot net, and I think I may have to buy his book. Smart kid that Wil. I wish I had made it to the Comic Con myself. I never really got into print comics, but webcomics strike a certain weak spot in me. Well, that shall be a rant itself some day.

TTFN
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to spiritoftheoak
Powered by groups.yahoo.com